Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy 10th Anniversary RMGB!

The 10th anniversary of the RetroModern Gaming blog has just passed, and as such I just wanted to put up a quick post to mark the occasion.  This isn't all that I'll be doing to celebrate, however - I plan to create a new series that highlights 3 - 5 amazing games from every year between 2004 and 2014.  This will most likely take the rest of the year and probably some of next year to finish.

Unfortunately there will be no new episode of PS2 Tuesdays this week - the previous Wild Arms 3 episode barely got any views at all, and Destiny just recently came out, so I chose to spend my Sunday playing that instead of making something that nobody would appreciate.  The series will be back the week after, and the delay will give me a bit more time to play some more of the featured game (Jak & Daxter) so the quality should be better overall.

Also, I wasn't going to review Destiny but my nephew has requested it, so I'll see what I can do.  Until then, here's to another ten years of RMGB!

No comments: